Friday, August 06, 2010

 

One of the Horseman is facing mortality.

Hitchens is not my favorite atheist, nor is he my favorite spokesperson for atheism. Still, I have respect for him. When I read the drivel that others are spouting, I almost have to hold him up as a hero.

http://dyn.politico.com/members/forums/thread.cfm?catid=17&subcatid=58&threadid=4339825&start=1&CurrentPage=1

What complete crap! "There are no atheists in foxholes." I damn well disagree! I've been in a foxhole and I was an atheist at the time. What a bunch of conceited bullshite! Don't pretend that your weak, egocentric views of the world are the same as everyone else's.

Fight the good fight, Hitchens! Both of them. Fight against the cancer in your body and that of the irrationality that is the heart of religion.

Anderson Cooper 360: Blog Archive - Hitchens on cancer diagnosis: 'Why not me?' « - CNN.com Blogs

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?